Are You in Need of a Smile Makeover?Are You in Need of a Smile Makeover? https://www.bloomfieldhillsdentist.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/cosmetic-dentistry-bloomfield-hills-mi-dentist.jpg 700 450 Dr. Steimel and Dr. Loprete | Cosmetic Dentistry | Family Dentistry Dr. Steimel and Dr. Loprete | Cosmetic Dentistry | Family Dentistry https://www.bloomfieldhillsdentist.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/cosmetic-dentistry-bloomfield-hills-mi-dentist.jpg
If you’ve ever felt insecure about how your smile looks, schedule an appointment with our Bloomfield Hills dentist as soon as possible. Dr. Timothy Steimel can help you determine if you’re a candidate for a smile makeover. If you have more than one area in your smile that needs attention, a smile makeover could be the perfect choice for you.
A smile makeover focuses on your smile as a whole, not just one tooth or oral health condition.
What is a Smile Makeover?
The great thing about a smile makeover is that our dentist will take your whole smile into consideration. Whether you have chipped, crooked, or discolored teeth – or all the above – a smile makeover can give you the smile you’ve always dreamed of. Call today to learn if you’re a candidate for a smile makeover!
During your consultation with one of our cosmetic dentist, your teeth will be examined to determine which areas need improvement. You should tell our dentist straight away about what you want to achieve with your smile makeover so you can be sure you’ll be getting a smile that looks and feels best for you. Our cosmetic dentists will then map out the game plan for your smile makeover.
Smile Makeover Benefits
Our dentist uses restorative and cosmetic dentistry procedures to:
- Give you a beautiful smile
- Correct multiple dental conditions in a short period of time
- Improve your oral health
- Boost your confidence
Smile Makeover Options
Our smile makeover dentist offers a full range of procedures for restorative and cosmetic dentistry. Whether you need to replace missing teeth with dental implants or simply whiten your smile, you can trust our dentist to always provide quality patient care. Our dental services to improve your smile include:
- Teeth Whitening: Get an evenly whitened, radiant smile.
- Porcelain Veneers: Veneers are best for correcting chipped, cracked, uneven, and discolored teeth. Porcelain veneers can also help close small gaps between teeth.
- Teeth Bonding: During teeth bonding, our dentist uses composite resin to fix minor aesthetic imperfections.
- Dental Bridges: Like the name suggests, a dental bridge “bridges” the gap left in your smile by a missing tooth. A dental bridge is comprised of a false tooth supported by crowns on both sides.
- Dental Crowns: A dental crown is a tooth-shaped cap that covers a broken or decayed tooth.
- Dental Implants: A dental implant is an artificial tooth root (typically made of titanium) that’s placed in your jaw to later support a crown.
- Dentures: A denture is a removable oral appliance that holds artificial teeth and gums.
Timothy Steimel DDS and his team want to help you smile with confidence. If you’ve been struggling with unattractive teeth, now’s your chance to finally get the smile you’ve always wanted. A smile makeover fixes practically every cosmetic imperfection you can think of, not just one. To request an appointment with our dentist in Bloomfield Hills MI, call Precision Dentistry at (248) 335-4427.